Sunday, February 3, 2008

Graffiti

There was a huge concrete multi-story car park with an open centre (like the bit Kakiharo falls down in Ichi the Killer) but bigger. On the ground floor there had been an infamous murder there at some point previously and it was replayed to me. I wasn't actually there in the car park; it was like my mind was floating on the ceiling and watching. There were some small parapets scattered about with steps up to them and in one of stood a man. He was stabbed to death there, although I didn't see it happen. When his body was found there was some graffiti symbol (can't remember what) on the wall. Then I was standing in the parapet with my brother Leo and one or two other anonymous people. I was anxious that whoever killed the guy would come back and kill us because we were in the exact spot. Leo and the people were joking about it and started copying the symbol all over the walls, then suddenly they were gone. I was on my own in the car park and I knew the killer was somewhere nearby. For some STUPID reason I climbed up the inside of the open centre towards the roof where the guy was waiting for me. As I reached the top he poked his head through one of the windows from where he was clinging on to the outside. He thought that it was me who copied his symbol on all the walls so he pulled a gun out and shot at me.

No comments: