Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Arrested

I was in Llancarfan outside my old house and there were a load of guitars and parts of drumkits in the parking space at the front. Daniel Hall and I grabbed as many as we could carry and ran away. We abandoned them after a little while because someone had noticed they were gone. Then I was on the pavement near Barry Docks train station and a policewoman arrested me for the theft of the instruments. Of course I denied everything but I didn't think running off with the guitars was a big deal anyway because we didn't keep them. The policewoman was a bitch. I rang my dad who told me not to answer any questions until my lawyer came, but the bitch kept accusing me and trying to get a reaction. I couldn't just not say anything but as soon as I started replying I said really incriminating things.

No comments: