Friday, July 11, 2008

Patrick

I was lying in bed with my sister Hannah and we could hear a load of noise coming from the kitchen. I was going to go investigate but she wouldn't let me in case it was a dangerous robber. When I woke up a bit later I went to the kitchen and the only things missing were a casserole dish, a little pipe Sarah had sent me and a huge bottle of Tresemme conditioner. But the conditioner was actually in a shampoo bottle so we had foxed the robber. In the garden was a big plastic shark chopped in half...that was his calling card. For some reason we thought Patrick Swayze was the culprit, so we got in my mums car to find her friend who looked like him. We thought that if we got this guy and dressed him up like Patrick Swayze and left him in the kitchen over night it would freak out the real Patrick Swayze if he came back.

No comments: