Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Funk

Me, Sarah and Joe (monkey) had broken into someone's house and were covering it in funk (which consisted of bits of paper with funk lyrics on) . We heard the door unlocking so we ran about trying to conceal the funk before they found us. Some people came in but we were hiding behind the sofa, and whenever they turned their backs one of us would dart out and grab some funk. Eventually the people left the room so we ran upstairs to hide. We were scrambling to find hiding places when the door swung open and a man said "Ah I got them!" Sarah and monkey Joe were under a bed or something and the guy hadn't spotted them. He grabbed me and cowboy Joe (I don't know where he came from) and tied us to some chairs. He was so angry about the funk! Then he said to us "whatever I do to Joe I'll do to you times 2 until he talks about the funk". He stuck a nail in Joe's leg so I was begging him to talk. He didn't say anything so the guy put 2 nails in my leg. I was really pissed off with Joe because he didn't seem to be in any pain and wouldn't confess his funkness. And Sarah and monkey Joe were laughing...

No comments: