Monday, December 31, 2007

Potato

I was living in my old house (White Chapel) with my loads of my family, but being a dream the house was bigger and a bit creepy. Towards the back of the living room there was a small ladder up to a tiny kitchen and all these little rooms and compartments separated by low walls, like cubicles in an office. This part looked a bit like a boat. The house had no ceiling, it just opened out into balconies. There were a few anonymous people living there too but I didn't really see them. There were also lots of rabbits scattered around the house being cute. Whenever I wandered about I got shouted at for being in the way, so my brother Leo and I decided to leave. We were walking down a pretty lane away from the house when my uncle Barrett came up behind us in a car. We knew immediately that he had gone crazy and wanted to kill us but we tried to pretend everything was ok so we didn't provoke him. He drove us back to the house and locked us in with him and the others. It was then I noticed that the house was part of a big shopping centre and there were a lot of people outside, so I was banging on the glass for help. Meanwhile, Barrett was smashing up the house looking for weapons to kill us with and Leo was running about being scared. Eventually the people in the shopping centre seemed to notice me, but they just covered the glass in yellow tape and left. I turned back round to see Barrett attacking the cute rabbits, and it was then that I realised his power source was this weird ugly bunny made from a potato in the other room, so I grabbed a fold-up metal chair and battered it.

No comments: