Thursday, December 13, 2007

Banquet

1) I was in a helicopter or something, I was really high in the sky above the sea and below me attached by a cable was a cage of elephants. They were so far below the helicopter that they looked really small. I was supposed to fly them over the sea and release them on the land but there was one missing. I went back and fished him out of the water and took him to the beach.

2) I think I was at a university or a college, I was in a sort of classroom with my friend Kacie and these anonymous people. One of them looked kind of like Tommy Chong and I think he had something to do with nature/wildlife. Anyway, I can't remember what but I said something as a joke and Kacie got really upset and wouldn't talk to me.

3) I was in a banquet hall at a table with loads of people (some friends, some anonymous) and we were about to eat duck. We were discussing how big a duck is and how many people it would feed, and I said that I could eat a whole duckling. We were waiting for someone else to join us but my brother Leo kept stealing bits and eating it. I left the table and went outside through double doors into a courtyard, and looked back at the big horseshoe shaped castle/country house type building. I was watching a woman wearing a green velvet dress and a stupid pointy hat who was in this big doorway, and she started singing something. Then these miniature shetland ponies in coloured harnesses came trotting out of the door, and I had the impression that this happened once every hour. Two posh looking guys wearing johdpurs and riding boots walked past me looking a bit guilty, they had bits of hay in their hair and looked quite dishevelled! I went back in through the doors and everyone was playing musical chairs.

No comments: