Monday, December 10, 2007

Murder

1) I was at my old house (Ystradowen) putting the horses out in the field when I looked over towards the neighbour's house and for some reason thought something suspicious was afoot. The police turned up to ask us if we'd seen anything unusual and told us that the man from next door was missing. Then I was watching a 24-hour news channel...the police had taken the man's wife to a massive cave/room thing built into the cliffs and basically told her they knew she had murdered him and hidden the body in there, and to lead them to it. Eventually she gave in and showed them a cardboard box with his head in, but as they were leaving they found another head in a box, which she denied having anything to do with...and we were like "yeah right, scary lady".

2) I was in somebody else's house (I think I had broken in) and I was trying to catch a cat who had masking tape all stuck to his fur so I could free it...

No comments: