Thursday, December 6, 2007

Agriculture

Ok, ever since I've been trying extra hard to remember my dreams they've been really hazy and boring : /
But last night I was at some kind of outdoor agricultural museum with my Grandma and Auntie but I was really bored so was trying to escape. I was wandering down this little lane but this massive, brown, hairy, dead pig was blocking the way with a farmer who had just left it there. I was crying because the poor pig was dead and the farmer was being a twat and was saying stuff like "oh it's nature's way, you city folk don't understand" so I was getting even more upset. I managed to squeeze past them and a little further down the lane was a smaller, alive pig which cheered me up. Then I was in a wooden pen with all these little penguins (my favourite) who were sooo cute and I was helping the penguin keeper put them to bed for the night, which involved squishing them into little eggs and burying them in plant pots.

No comments: