Saturday, March 29, 2008

War

I was in this massive shopping mall with loads and loads of mostly anonymous people. There was a creepy atmosphere and the mall opened out into a wide street with more shops and a small harbour. I went down to a shop at the end with huge windows and met a couple of women there. I was really nervous and we were chatting about jewellery but really it was some kind of code. They could see I was nervous and were trying to calm me down discreetly. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a woman walk in with a black sports bag and I immediately screamed and ran out of the shop. As soon as I was out in the street I knew I'd made a complete tit of myself so I sidled back in sheepishly. Suddenly I knew exactly what was going on; Tyra Banks and her army had taken over the country and occupied Britain, and we were going to create a diversion by setting off a bomb in the shop. I told the women I was pulling out of the plan and went to look around the other shops, knowing that a bomb was about to go off and that I had to act normally.
I went back into the shopping mall part to get as far away from where the bomb would be and there were still loads of people around. At some point the bomb must have gone off so the half of the mall I was in was closed off. We were all quite scared but excited too, and people began looting like in Dawn of the Dead! I looking at loads of cool clothes and other people were swanning about in expensive ball gowns. I asked someone what the time was and they didn't have a clue. We had been there so long by now we couldn't tell if it was day or night. I could hear the army approaching from behind the blockade and we knew they were going to kill us all.

No comments: