Friday, April 4, 2008

Lots

1) I was riding an elephant in Alaska, but it looked and felt more like somewhere in Africa. I was with a load of Nazis and Hitler and I was trying to look inconspicuous so I could escape. My elephant stopped for a wee and Hitler came towards me to tell me off. Then I was (without the elephant) in a room in a country house. I walked through a door into what should have been another room but I came out into some kind of temple. I was at the top of some wide stone steps with columns either side. I went down the steps where there was a garden- the whole place was in a valley and the slope had lots of different trees and some shrubs and little paths. My grandma was there and she said "you see that tree there, behind the apple tree? I remember meeting Hitler there with my mother when I was a baby."

2) Me and Sarah were standing on the edge of the road somewhere in the countryside. I said something like "oh yeah, we were going to go on a mission weren't we?" So we set off walking through these lanes. Every so often we would pass really interesting looking trails that went off the lane but we thought we should keep on the road. When we passed one of these paths an old, trampy looking man walking past told us that we definately must not go down that path. We waited for him to pass us and went down the trail. By this time it was dark, and we came upon a broken old garden centre. It was made from a metal frame with a white plastic roof and there was loads of broken glass and pots and it smelled like a damp garden centre. We saw the old man trying to catch up with us so we ran through all the crap on the floor but we didn't know how to get back on road. We had a really shit torch each and we were trying to keep the beams together so we could see. There was an old woman with the old man now and they were catching up with us. It wasn't really scary, just a bit weird. We climbed down some rocks onto a beach where there was something to do with shelves and acorns.....

3) Bill Bailey had a shop! It was really tiny and just consisted of a small flight of stairs, the space next to it and a small room coming off that. It was the morning and Bill was setting up the shop, but he did it differently every day. Today he was painting it bright blue with yellow stars. I really wanted to talk to him but he was busy so I just snooped around. I opened the door on the left and the room was empty except for lots of little cards.I shut the door and went upstairs looking for beads. At the back of the room there were some framed photos that Joe (Cowboy) had taken of the inside of all different buses, like the bit behind the driver or the ticket bin.

No comments: