Sunday, April 27, 2008

Snake

I was in a grassy enclosure in a zoo with a strange little animal. It had the face of a tufty-haired guinea pig, black and white fur and long spindly legs like a fawn. A zoo keeper told me that it was just prey for another animal that only eats it's bones because the meat is so sinewy. I went over to the fence on which there was an 18ft anaconda nailed down. I stroked it and noticed a plaque next to it saying that it had died today. Then it opened its eyes and started moving a bit so I ran away. The zoo keeper was trying to restrain it and screaming at me to help but I wasn't going near an angry snake. It was still thrashing around and its pointy tail cut my arm so I was trying to stop it bleeding. The next time I turned around the zoo keeper was chopping up the anaconda in big meaty chunks and there was blood and skin everywhere.

No comments: